A Musical Tour at Moshav Shuva
Visit Moshav Shuva, an Orthodox mission-driven community on the Gaza border.
Hear the fascinating story of Baaley Tshuva who left the ultra-Orthodox enclave to create a Jewish eco-community in the periphery.
The Moshav Experience
Meet with the founder, Aharon Ariel Lavi to hear his personal story and the effects this community has had on the region.
Then meet Coby, a musician, and storyteller who merges his personal Jewish journey from a secular household to Moshav Shuva with a musical workshop.
Participants will enjoy:
- A discussion about secular and Orthodox Judaism
- An overview of the community at Moshav Shuva and their mission
- An interactive musical workshop
Moshav Shuva Program Details
- Duration: About 1 and a half hours
- Group size: Up to 40 people
- Perfect for: Bar/Bat Mitzvah and Youth Groups
Check out more inspirational and eye-opening social tourism programs in Southern Israel.