Discover a Neighborhood in the Midst of Transformation With Our Beer Sheva Old City Tour
Beer Sheva is in the process of an incredible shift, from a once sleepy desert town to the opportunity capital of Israel. A prime example of the transformation can be felt in the Old City.
The Old City Experience
The walking tour will take you inside different social businesses and you will have the chance to discuss the challenges and opportunities facing entrepreneurs in Beer Sheva.
What to expect:
- Explore the Old City’s important past
- Examine how the area is in the midst of a transformation
- Meet with young people who are creating a new arts and culture scene via social entrepreneurship
This tour can be combined with many of our other programs offered in Southern Israel.
A Taste of the Old City: Great Food and Local Beer
A favorite option for the tour of Beer Sheva’s Old City includes a meeting at a local bar and tasting local Beer Sheva craft beer (for participants 18+).
In addition, the tour can be combined with a lunch at a local soup kitchen. Enjoy a hot meal and a conversation with the director of the organization and the volunteers who work with the economically distressed population on breaking the cycle of poverty.
Old City Tour Program Details
- Duration: About 1 hour and 30 minutes
- Group size: Up to 30
- Perfect for: All groups
- Meals: Optional meal offered (Kosher meat meal)